Too Tuff 1 Quick Results

The Too Tuff promotion makes its debut tonight in Lethbridge, Alberta.   Paul Pisko is on the scene providing live results for Top MMA News. Here are the results:

Derek Boyle submits Casey Kelly via Rear Naked Choke @ 1:51 of Rd1

Jarod Milko defeats Brandon MacArthur via TKO (strikes) @ 2:36 or Rd1 ***Milko is now the Welterweight Champion***

Tanner Tolman defeats Chris Carriere via TKO (strikes) @ :34 of Rd1 ***Tolman is now the Interim Amateur Middleweight Champion***

Nick Urso submits Adam Imhoff via Rear Naked Choke @ 3:41 of Rd1

Joe Keesick submits Garrett Raines via Rear Naked Choke @ 1:56 of Rd1

Ben Calfrobe defeats Ryan McCracken via TKO (strikes) @ 3:49 of Rd1 ***Calfrobe is now the Amateur Welterweight Champion***

Jesse Dayrider submits Stuart Fontaine via Rear Naked Choke @ 2:40 of Rd1

Steve Hiltner vs Zach Snyder declared a No Contest in Rd1 after Snyder receives a thumb to the eye

Jonathan Cummings submits Tj Hoogstein via Triangle Choke @ 1:10 of Rd1

Matt Jackson defeats Jesse Seberg via TKO (strikes) @ 2:45 of Rd1

Travis Halmrast submits Jeff Taylor via Guillotine Choke @ :45 of Rd2

______________________________________

63 Responses to “ Too Tuff 1 Quick Results ”

1. Vicious Beast says:

ol killer tony hasnt had a response in awhile, he must’ve lost his computer privileges, another self proclaimed undefeated fighter that trains with ryan that no ones ever fukn heard of,sometimes even ryan hasnt heard of the guy, i love it.

2. the CAMNADAIN says:

here u go you stupid fools,now shut the fuck up,i train with the best and you fools that that talk shit about me or Ryan or who i train with you guys dont know shit,im going to start fightting in the pros,so i could shut all you fools up..

lollerz. What’s a camnadain? just curious….

4. BigBoi says:

Dang that is the sh*ttiest attempt at a double at 1:30 I’ve ever seen.

5. the CAMNADIAN says:

(BALLS) PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE,OR U JUST TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY..AND (VICIOUS HOMO)KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE U START OPENNING YOUR MOUTH,WHO THE F**K ARE YOU TO TALK ON RYAN BEHALF,SAYIN HE DONT KNOW ME..HAHAHA,DUMB FAG!!!AND (LIL BIO)THOSE TAKE DOWN WORKED FOR CLAUDE PATRICK,AND HE IS IN THE U.F.C…SO WHEN HE TEACH US SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP US,IT WORKS!!…AND WHY IS MY NAME IS THE CAMNADIAN,ITS BECAUSE ITS HALF CAMBODIAN,HALF CANADIAN..= CAMNADIAN..STUPID DUMB ASS..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9X9UD38dow
    THIS VID WILL SHOW U STUPID F**KS THAT I DO TRAIN WITH BEST,RYAN FORD,SCOTT PAYNE,KEENAN FEENY,MUKIA MAROMO..AND ALL THE GUYS THAT TRAIN AT THE AGGRESSION/KAMIKAZE CAMP…HAAHHAAHAH TO U HATERS…YOU WILL SEE ME SOON!!!GOD BLESS U FOOLS..

it didn’t say “camnadian”, it said “camdAIN”, which is exactly why i asked. I never talked on Ryan’s behalf (although you did repeatedly). I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, none.
    Hey, how come you aren’t tony touch anymore? Have a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous hump day….

7. CAMNADIAN says:

THE CAMNADIAN IS MY FIGHT NAME,AND TONY TOUCH IS MY REAL NAME…AND WHEN GUYS SHOW ME MORE HATE,IT JUST MAKE ME HAPPY ..B-EAZY AND STAY SAFE,GOD BLESS YOU ALL…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCLsOuHCbs

8. Bc says:

I didn’t think this could get funnier but it just has Tony touch 4 life word up hattters

easy like sunday moooooooooooooooooooooornin…….

10. canadx says:

All this “rear naked choke hold” talk bothering anyone else?
    Good thing im married and in thearmy or guys would be wondering…
    lol, swounds like a good time in lethbridge

11. canadx says:

some trash talk is ok but this stuff is bad trailor trash- give it a rest.

12. Your ex says:

Really tony, you think you can win this fight, I heard so many crap bs talk from you, everything you say is full dirt shit. Telling one of the girl I know, that you hurt that your …. leader amazing let me tell you your nothing in Calgary. I know you for la long time, I know your past. Let me warn you aka tony touch so call… Leader do not ever cross the line with me.

Peace.

13. Ur ex A bf says:

By the way tony touch Your beautiful sexy ex Angel is so wonderful, and a best women in the world. Fuck I can wait to see you get fuck up, and walk out of the cage as a looser.
    By want to know who I am, let me tell you I know you for a fkn long time ur no …..leader.. Of… trying to take my buddy spot .. Your just A follower Your nothing as before and you are nothing right now. So stop telling people you all that but basically fkn nothing.
    Peace.

Got to go be with my baby Angel.