Wreck – Strong and Proud – Quick Results

WRECK MMA is holding a great card tonight in Gatineau. If you are not there, you can be watching it for less than $10 live on the Internet (Click Here to Buy).  Either that or keep refreshing this page for live results.

_______________________
Tyler Hardcastle submits Kyle Vivian via Triangle Choke @ 1:55 of Rd2
Marc Lefebvre defeats Christopher St. Jean via Majority Decision (30-27, 29-28, 28-29)
Mike Sledzion defeats Jeff Laughren via Guillotine Choke @ :55 of Rd1
Mustafa Khalil defeats Amer Hussein via KO (Hook) @ 2:25 of Rd2
Jeff Harrison submits Jamie McLean via Rear Naked Choke @ 3:43 of Rd1
Jesse Ronson submits Alka Matewa via Arm Bar @ 4:51 of Rd1
Jesse Gross defeats Pablo Santos via TKO (GNP) @ 3:12 of Rd1
Mike Reilly submits Robin Black via Arm Bar @ :57 of Rd1
Dimitri Waardenburg defeats Remi Morvan via Unanimous Decision (29-28 x3)
Kalib Starnes submits Matt MacGrath via Rear Naked Choke @ 3:14 of Rd2
Mark Holst submits Markhaile Wedderburn via Rear Naked Choke @ 4:56 of Rd2
Jordan Mein defeats Joe Riggs via TKO (Punches) @ 4:30 of Rd2

71 Responses to “ Wreck – Strong and Proud – Quick Results ”

Mike Reilly was a great kid and congrats to him.

Zombieguy, enjoy celebrating with him.

2. Great job by all the fighters.

How good is Jesse Gross going to be?

3. ZombleBlowjay says:

Pretty sure I did enough celebrating last night, vest of luck in the future robin

4. ZombleBlowjay says:

Stupid iPhone auto correct, best of luck

5. Big Boi says:

Mike Reilly is a tough kid, people are going to be hearing about him in the big leagues.

6. bill says:

WAR OAMA!

congrats boots so sad your done.
    atta boy kru jeff!

7. "The Real" BigBoi says:

Really dude?

8. Big Boi says:

WTF?

9. JYD says:

So all of a sudden you have to be a great fighter to be a great commentator?? Unlikely… Kev, retire from posting.

Robin, keep on doing your thing brother.

Ian

10. Jason says:

Robin: don’t feed the trolls… love your commenting and what you do for the sport!

Any idea when this card is gonna be on The Score?

11. Pat G says:

the event was excellent, I was glad to be there.

everything was very professionally done.

all the best to Holst and Black, you two will go far in MMA even if you decide not to be in the cage.

Reilly, Harrison had impressive sub wins. I didn’t get to see Mustafa and Mein but I hear they looked very good

12. JOE says:

hey i heard showtying tryed gard to make weight and he fought like a worrier

13. alex says:

Joe, no

14. Chris_B says:

Why are all of Showtime’s supporters illiterate?

Hey, he was close. Showtime did try guard and also looked worried….

16. Papagaio says:

Showtime had an entertaining entrance. Then the fight started and he got beat up by a better fighter.

Robin`s fight was quick and he looked ok until he got caught in the armbar…it happens.

Mein looked awesome against Joe Riggs. That was the first time I`d seen him fight. He`s got enough fights and a decent record, a few more wins and hopefully we see him on a bigger show. (or hopefully he`s back with the next Wreck card)

The Starnes fight wasn`t the most exciting, but he did what he needed to do to win the fight.

I was disappointed with Alka Matewa. I saw his youtube promos and expected fireworks. His Muay Thai is strong, but he clearly needs to work on his ground game. He looked like a fish out of water when he got taken down.

I thought Chris St-Jean should have won his fight. He did the most damage and tried for submissions, but his downfall was being controlled on the cage and a few takedowns. I wish judges took more of the damage into consideration.

All in all, this was an AWESOME event! A solid card, good production, congrats to the guys from Wreck. VERY WELL DONE!!

17. I would like to thank everyone who was involved with this show. There were so many great fighters, coaches-everyone period. Actually not everyone, but almost everyone. I want to thank top mma news for all their support, especially “big win”Don Wilson.HARRY BALLS I’m glad you enjoyed the show, it was nice to see you sitting front row ;) with my girlfriends father.

18. Lux says:

Marc Lefebvre had control on St.Jean 85% of the fight. Blood doesn’t mean more damage! Although there was alot of blood the cut was actually very small. The take downs by Lefebvre where hard. And his control was amazing. Congrats.

19. kev says:

You’re right, Robin! And I apologize, I was out hand with those comments. And I sincerely apologize. I’m sorry. Keep doing your thing and best of luck. I was highly intoxicated when I wrote those comments.

20. Phil Baroni says:

robin black is p4p in canada

21. Jade Meiller says:

JESSE “THE BODYSNATCHER” RONSON, ABOUT TO BLOW THE LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION UP!!!