WRECK MMA Weigh-In Results – 6 Over Weight

Don Wilson was at the WRECK MMA Weigh-ins today and a truckload of fighters missed weight including some very big names. Kalib Starnes, Joe Riggs, Markhaile Wedderburn, Remi Morvan, Jamie McLean and Kyle Vivian all missed and will lose 20% of their purse. Mark Holst was saying that Wedderburn would lose 50% if he missed weight, but Top MMA News could not confirm if he would lose 20 or 50%. Regardless, the fights are official. If you are not in Ottawa, make sure you watch the event on Go Fight Live.

Here are the weigh-in results:

Jordan Mein (177.4) Vs Joe Riggs (184)*
Markhaile Wedderburn (173)* vs. Mark Holst (169.2)
Matt MacGrath (183.6) vs. Kalib Starnes (186.8)*
Dimitri Waardenburg (136) vs. Remi Morvan (138)*
Mike Reilly (132.4) vs. Robin Black (135.6)
Jesse Gross (154.6) vs. Pablo Santos (155.8)
Alka Matewa (162) vs. Jesse Ronson (160.4)
Amer Hussein (145) vs. Mustafa Khalil (144.4)
Mike Sledzion (167.6) vs. Jeffrey Laughren (170.2)
Jamie McLean (160.6)* vs. Jeff Harrison (154 )
Tyler Hardcastle (134.2) vs. Kyle Vivian (141.8 )*
Christopher St-Jean (170) vs. Marc Lefebvre (167.6)

Here’s the results,

61 Responses to “ WRECK MMA Weigh-In Results – 6 Over Weight ”

1. Sean Quinn says:

I love it when im right.

I love everyday, all the time.

Black sax cax.

The Robin thing was a joke, actually. K le, I always know a post is going to shit when it contains “it’s easy to….” . Instead of the Coletti shirt, i be original and wear something covered in skulls and olde english writing….

3. Pavelduche says:

What’s the over/under on Showtime showing up to fight?

dunno. him not making 170 was a lock, so it didnt pay that well….

5. k Le says:

I hope they took a pic of you wearing your Coletti shirt :)
    I’m disapointed I missed out on meeting ‘harry balls’ I hope that next time I will be invited dinner with you and Marc-Andre.
    Hope everyone had a good time tonight.

Amazing time. Really great fights. Good on them for switching to a cage. I was right up front wearing it haha. Gave one to Farmer while I was there. A lot of people burst into laughter when they saw it and nobody took a swing at me.

7. kev says:

heres what i wrote yesterday, “”Praying that he beats that stupid looking smirk off Joe Riggs face””

tmr’s prayer- Dear Lord, I pray that Robin Black retires from commentating. I don’t need to explain why, just do it.

8. David Letourneau says:

Wedderburn doesnt make weight why am i not surprised. Jordan mein wow thats all i can say excellent performance

9. BigBoi says:

Making weight is the basic expectation.

On that note , can the Secret Society that runs MMA (the freemasons , elders of zion or whoever) at their next meeting PLEASE FUCKING AGREE to stop offering Wedderburn fights at 170? Seriously, he’s done.
    I wish him well at 185 or wherever he winds up, but enough is enough.

11. Pat G says:

He should just go 185 and that’s that. I have nothing against him but missing so often, It’s fucking ridiculous.

And it’s probably bad for his health too, I didn’t see much of Wedderburn’s fight last nite but last time he was completely gassed out. Honestly, he is killing himself trying to make WW.