Evolution FC 7 – Cold Lake – March 19

Date: March 19, 2011
Location: Cold Lake, Alberta
Tickets:

Tim Chemelli (7-1) vs. Jon Ganshorn (3-0)
***EFC Light-Heavyweight Title Fight

Dean Cox (0-1) vs. Jon Simonar (0-1) – Lightweight
Tony Stiles (3-0) vs. Jonathan Cowan (1-0) – Lightweight
Tyler Clemence (0-0) vs. Shaun Kirk (0-0) – Welterweight
Tyler Davis (3-2) vs. Tony Bibby (5-4) – Bantamweight
Corey Lautischer (4-1) vs. Mike Glover (0-2) – Bantamweight
Marc Beausoileil (5-2) vs. Phil Deschanbault (3-3) – Flyweight
Chuck Pelc (2-2) vs. Rene Grenon (1-5) – 175 lbs
Aaron Shymr (1-0) vs. Darrell Okeynan (0–2) – Welterweight
Nick Heynen (0-0) vs. Martin Drieger (0-1) – Lightweight

94 Responses to “ Evolution FC 7 – Cold Lake – March 19 ”

1. kendall says:

Chemelli vs Blaber could either be the worst fight on the card or the worst. Here is how it will go, Blaber imediatly goes for the takedown and grinds out chemelli till the reff steps in, or Chemelli puts Blaber down with a massive shot and follows it up with some GnP to get the win. I hope to see the winner of this fight take a BIG step up for the next match.

2. zach b says:

Ohhh Kendall i think you will be surprised!!!!! How about this, I come out expose chemelli’s hands and his chin , when i hurt him, he shoots cause he is in trouble, i sprawl and bang him out!!!! Or maybe Tim’s hands are good and he KO’s me!!!! Either way gonna be a good night

3. kendall says:

i hope so too….. we will see if that elk meat has any special fighting powers! ;)

4. Tyler Davis says:

me vs tony bibby

5. kendo says:

Anyone know who else is fighting on this card?
    Rumours?

6. kendall says:

go Bibby! i think he takes this fight! Ive heard he’s really stepped up his training and will have a few tricks up his sleeve for Davis. either way this fight has fight of the night all over it!

7. Tyler Davis says:

ya he is one tough dude, thats why i took the fight…..and the fact he has never been stopped. thats a challenge if Ive ever heard one.

8. trent thorne says:

fuck ya boys thats gonna be a gooder! good luck to ya both!

9. UPDATE: Tyler Clemence vs Shaun Kirk
    Chuck Pelc vs TBA

10. Mike Davis says:

I see Bibby vs Tyler being competitive but I dont think Bibby will stay standing with Tyler once he gets smacked a few times and feels Tyler’s power. I respect Bibby and he is a wicked guy and this has FOTN all over it cannot wait.

11. konrad says:

go Tyler another highlight reel ko.

12. kendo says:

konrad says:
    February 21, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    “go Tyler another highlight reel ko”.

I don’t see it playing out that way.
    tyler is going to have to throw something other than a left hook this time

13. Mike Davis says:

Kendo, you surely do mean head kick considering that is how he won last fight..

14. kendo says:

well I guess we will see what happen’s but I’m telling you it’s going to be a fight and not someone to just pad a record, Shaun is for real this card is really stacking up! under 4 weeks can;t wait.

15. Mike Davis says:

Oh trust me I know I fought Bibby and know how tough he is, not just speaking out of my ass. Tyler is my brother so I am biased but we expect a better and improved Bibby. I do not expect a quick fight I expect a 3 round drag them out fight. I know Bibby and he is a walk over for no one!

16. Mike Davis says:

There record do not show it but Bibby and Tyler are some of the best 135ers Alberta has to offer and both great people. This fight deserves attention and is without a doubt has potential for FOTN.

17. Tyler Davis says:

kendall what in the world would make you think im trying to
    “pad my record”? thats just plain crazy talk. bibby is ridiculous tough and the fact he is training with hyabusa camp now is a little intimidating. But this is a statment fight to me, i need to prove to myself i belong in the 135 division. I took this fight because it will show me where i belong in the division. GONNA BE A BRAWL!! p.s. where your get left hook last fight i dropped keenan with a right straight then won with a left switch kick. against carr i used left uppercuts and right hooks……but ill have that in consideration

18. Kendo says:

Tyler sorry about the confusion I was talking about the newest added fight Tyler Clemence vs Shaun Kirk
    and thought that konrad says:
    February 21, 2011 at 1:14 pm
    go Tyler another highlight reel ko.

was in regards to that, may bad.

19. konrad says:

nope was definitely talking about tyler davis and thou i dont know bibby i believe tyler can stop him

20. Kendo says:

well here’s to great fights and a great after party! Anyone know when is the whole card going to be up and how many figts? Tickets are $55! I’m sure there is going to be more.

21. Mike Davis says:

There has to be more lirking around somewhere I am pretty pumped for the fights. Going need a solid co main event for the event so I am waiting on that.

22. Tyler Davis says:

Corey Lautischer (4-1) vs. Mike Glover (0-2)???? way to jump up in competition

23. Dallas McCue says:

dont just watch for the hands on chemelli zack..watch for the knees, the submission, the strikes, i seen you fight and like you said your a small 205..i seen chemelli fight and hes a monster at 205 and has never been ko so im telling you this will be your hardest fight! but this is how i seen it happening first round you get a little intimedated after a couple seconds try a take him to the cage tim lands some big knees leg sweeps you and pounds you out in under a minute while the ref has to throw him off fetal position.

24. trent_thorne says:

what!!! I donthtink Zach is hat small of a 205er jeesh why are all these guys so freakin big? lol Here i come steriods!

25. zach b says:

Maybe Dallas i guess will see!!!! Let me guess though you are his biggest fan, best friend since high school!!!! I hope all plays out for you and tim!!! lol

26. Tyler Davis says:

trent i really think steriods rock……just saying

27. trent_thorne says:

dam rights! hell then maybe i can get some platinum blonde ladies and a tan? sweet! lol

28. ememeh says:

Chemelli and Blaber is a great match up. Both guys have fairly similar records, both have punching power and are growing with every fight. Both guys come to fight and leave it all in the ring. I could see this going several ways, ko, tko, decision.

PS
    Kendal, you’re a keyboard warrior…

29. Dallas McCue says:

lol im just a fan of the sport zach, i live in australia to tell the truth i just follow canadas fighting pretty close! sorry didnt mean to step on your toes just got to back your favorites. you know how it is!lol

30. Jason Smith says:

The winner of Zach and Tim’s fight will Fight nick the head hunter Penner in June or July. Good luck boys Zach got great hands and a good ground game Tim good stand up. This will be a 2 min fight and by TKO.

UPDATE: Blaber out due to rib injury as stated on his Facebook

32. Tyler Davis says:

thats terrible news, i really hope they can find a replacment and a couple more fights

33. Replacement found! A very tough up and comming fighter thats ready to take a huge step up and get his name in the mix!

34. I’m hearing Jon Ganshorn (3-0) will be replacing Blaber in this fight.

35. zach b says:

terrible news is right!!!! sorry to my fans, EFC and Chemelli was really looking forward to this!!!

36. Mike Davis says:

any word on more fights?

37. UPDATE: Chuck Pelc (2-2) vs. Rene Grenon (180lb CW)

38. Frenchy says:

Found out last night that Jake Bluhm is out, so I’m fighting Chuck at catch weight 175lb not 180lb LoL!! Tony Stiles is fighting Jon Cowan at 155lb

39. UPDATE: Complete card is updated.

40. Mike Davis says:

good fights a lot of 135ers I can watch :)should be some action packed fights.

41. Good luck to Frenchy and Stiles…both solid guys out of Independent MMA. Frenchy is not to be overlooked…trust me.

Tony Stile is on the card, nice!

43. ASSASSIN says:

Tony Stiles is the future of this division, his heart is unmatched. Ask Advin Omic.

BEAST. And Frenchy, what can I say, hes one tough SOB. French Prik. LOL, good luck to the ASSASSIN/Independent MMA team.

FADER
    ASSASSIN

44. Advin Omic says:

Advin Omic learned a little wrastling, and would love a rematch somewhere down the road. Good luck Tony keep the wins coming, let’s do it again some day!