The Return of Top MMA News Radio

Here is the first episode of the year

In this week’s edition, we wrap up 2010, talk about the Strikeforce Heavyweight tournament, and the UFC’s expansion into Canada, as well as keeping you up to date on the Canadian MMA scene.

15 Responses to “ The Return of Top MMA News Radio ”

1. Sean Quinn says:

About time, you guys are so lazy.

2. Big time! We are now doing the show out of the Mancave, so we aren’t dependent on any radio stations for their awesome equipment.

Look for a bit more consistency with the radio show soon.

I tried to be on the show last night but Marc-Andre wasn’t high enough to figure out the equipment.

4. HAHA, i finally figured it out last night. (I think)

5. I don’t know about that Robin.

6. Jason says:

LMAO Robin! Too funny…

Nice to hear you guys “on air” again!

7. trent_thorne says:

good job with the show i just finished listening! you guys should do some interviews with some fighters on air and get thier take on a few of the topics like who they think should be up for some of these awards. not just a bunch of guys ive never heard of and the people that shall remain nameless? wtf is up with that? lol Guys like Hauge, Ford, Valamaki, Holst, Patrick, Stout just to name a few! thanks!

The audio sounds all trippy coming in and out of my headphones. All echo-y and bouncing around both sides. Was this engineered solely for the stoner crowd? I wanna eat a whole bag of doritos right now….

9. Sorry bout that Harry, We recorded this episode from a Culvert.
    Will be rectified next show.

10. I just fixed the audio and uploaded a slightly less annoying version.

Does this mean I’ll be a guest or are you ducking me?

Just admit that you were toasted like a bagel during this broadcast and all sins are forgiven.
    And are you gonna have guests? I’d love to hear Helwani interviewed….

13. Aparently not toasted enough, as the audio wasn’t quite right.

I have to do a few more test calls, but the plan is to have guests and a ton of interviews. I just want to make sure we have the audio figured out properly before we interview somebody ilke Helwani. Would hate to get a kick ass interview, only to have it not recorded, or not of a high enough calibre.

So you are ducking me then.