Too Tuff 1 – Lethbridge – February 12

Date: February 12, 2011
Location: Bully’s Sports & Entertainment Centre in Lethbridge, AB
Tickets: www.TooTuff.tv or PFA 403-327-3744

Main Event:
Pro – Derek Boyle (5-3) vs. Casey Kelly (1-1)

Co-Main Event:
Pro – Jarod Milko (2-0) vs. Brandon MacArthur (5-15)
***Welterweight Title Fight

Pro – Nick Urso (0-0) vs. Adam Imhoff (1-0)

Amateur – Tanner Tolman (4-1) vs. Chris Carriere (1-0)
***Amateur Middleweight Title Fight

Pro – Joe Keesick (0-0) vs. Garrett Raines (0-1)

Amateur – Jeff Taylor (0-0) vs. TJ Hoogstein (1-1)

Amateur – Ben Calfrobe (4-0) vs. Ryan McCraken (3-1)
***Amateur Welterweight Title Fight

Amateur – Jesse Dayrider (3-0) vs. Stuart Fontaine (1-0)

Amateur – Keegan Oliver (debut) vs. Steve Hiltner (2-1)

Pro – Matthew Jackson (0-1) vs. Jesse Seberg (1-4)

Amateur – Tony Touch (2-0) vs. John Cummings (1-1)

26 Responses to “ Too Tuff 1 – Lethbridge – February 12 ”

1. Tyler Davis says:

Seberg is fighting again! !! He hasn’t made it. Past one minute in his last three fights I think

2. Travis H says:

no doubt….he will get raped.

3. Jarvis says:

ya, good call. not good.

4. Seberg was pulled from the second version of this card.

5. UPDATE: Martin Trendota informed me that he is not on the card.

6. UPDATE: Jordan Tracey, Jaris Bierer removed from card due to injury and prior commitment respectively.

7. UPDATE: Matthew Jackson vs Jesse Seberg added.

8. killacam says:

i thought kessick is fighting garret rains?!

9. killacam says:

mind you who really cares ill be going to ritc 42 instead anyways

10. Updated the card with the latest matchups.

11. Hammerhead says:

Travis Halmrast 0-0 vs Keegan Cassell 0-3

12. Jay says:

McArthur is 3-15 isn’t he? How is a guy with 8 straight loses fighting for a title?

13. Brandon is undefeated in his last 1 fights.

14. Jay says:

Bahahaha!

15. Sean Quinn says:

aaaaahh!!! Gotcha.

MacArthur is actually a pretty decent fighter. I think if he hadn’t been fighting upper tier fighters for the most part his record would be much better. He’s a dangerous fight for anyone.

17. Brad Wall says:

Jaris Briere was Jarod Milko’s original opponent has prior obligations. Brandon was game and has fought some very tough guys and preformed well. Like Bobby said he’s dangerous fight for anyone.

18. brandon macarthur says:

record says shit ask the people I fought then put your 2 bits in. I fight to fight . And I’m good at it.my record means nothing to me . Ill work my way back to 500. Lots of time. Jarods a tough guy . Well see on friday whos the alfa

19. Mitch Clarke says:

good luck Brandon

20. Saw Brandon take Barnard to a decision in Winnipeg. Good fight. Some tough guys on your resume.

21. Mitch Clarke says:

I’ll vouch for Brandon as well, he’s a tough guy with well rounded skill.

22. Brandon is way better than anybody gives him credit for. He’s never ducked a fight, doesn’t take easy fights, and despite the record, has been more competitive in his fights, than his record indicates.

He reminds me of Iraj Hadin. Tough guys with not the best records.

23. Jay says:

I don’t think anyone was questioning the toughness of Brandon and I think Brad actually answered the question that was asked.

Best of luck to all involved.

24. Ive seen Brandon fight a few times, the kids tough as nailz.

25. NEED HELP!,
    I have an MMA event booked for June 17th in cranbrook BC, first i was looking at starting my own sports commission but then felt like i wouldnt have time to do so before the event. We have been looking for a sports commission for hire, can anyone lead me in the right direction?..
    Thanks
    isaac_hockley@hotmail.com

26. You should probably have that in place Before you have a date set :)

Good luck