MMA: The Reckoning – Orillia – April 2

Date: April 2, 2011
Location: Casino Rama in Orillia, Ontario
Tickets: Casino Rama

Main Event:
Jordan Mein (20-7) vs. Josh Burkman (21-8)

Chris Horodecki (16-3) vs. Dave Castillo (9-2)
Dean Amasinger (7-3) vs. Matt MacGrath (9-5)
Jorge Brito (12-6-1) vs. Jason Young (7-3)
Misha Cirkunov (2-1) vs. Ion Cherdivara (1-0)
Jason Saggo (3-0) vs. Taylor Solomon (2-1)
Joel Powell (1-2) vs. Brandt Dewsbery (5-0-1)

118 Responses to “ MMA: The Reckoning – Orillia – April 2 ”

1. Matt Dunning says:

Sean it’s an ongoing thing where Chuck either comes on here in my name or some other name and decides to trash me!Meh I say have at it.People who know me know it’s not me lol

2. Sean Quinn says:

Well, in that case, im sorry he got you pwned. I hope fucks off.

3. Matt Dunning says:

Thanks Man

4. Hank902 says:

MacGrath get pulled from the fight with Mein?

5. jason says:

actually its jason king hey mat if u got a problem give me a call . I wouldnt be saying anything bad about chuck he professional u aint you con …ur just all talk and no game. Actually mats just being mat he gets his big mouth in truoble just ask the guys from raging wolf promotion.

6. jason says:

Hey matt you have this dana macardle from barrie going around and threatning people thats not cool. Also you shouldnt be saying your 3-1 pro either. When ur 0-1 amy with a pink belt.

7. Matt Dunning says:

Hahahaha u guys are too funny!!Keyboard warriors got to love it.Did I hurt your feelings exposing u guys for what u are??

8. Matt Dunning says:

Oh and hi Chuck lmfao

9. Dana says:

Well Jason or Chuck or whatever name your going to use you coward I recomend you go back to school and take grade 8 english again because your spelling and grammar are alot like your shows there a joke.
    Does your juvenile jealous behaviour know no bounds, these garbage claims you are making are things of a jealous go no where never will be. The proof in that is the amount of fighters that have left you.
    I’ve made no threats just simply stated that if Jason,Chuck, Santa Claus whatever name that you want to use Chuck has anything to say that I would welcome a face to face meeting where ever would be easiest.
    Hopefully this back and forth banter from this coward will come to a end and he’ll realize these forums are meant for discussing mma events and not for him to make up for his short comings as a trainer and fighter as well as a human being.

10. Jamie Locke says:

Shit is getting real on this thread…

TBA is gonna be a tired mofo after this show…

11. Dana says:

Jamie we need to make the Boley VS Cirkunov fight happen sooner then later

12. jason king says:

ok, since you have the big mouth Dana who are you might i ask?? You are in no postion calling anyone out and another thing all you and your 0-1 ammy fighter mat dunning are good at is bull shitting everyone. I got news for you… You aint nobody so stop harrasing the pro fighters when your just some wannabe coach that has never stepped in a cage in your life or has never been in a real fight except maybe with your sister . I am sure Dunning will get the ponding he deserves.

13. Dana says:

Well Chuck,Jason,Santa Claus whatever name your going to use your this time Chuck, you gave the type of response that is common for a uneducated chest thumping buffoon that your know to be.
    I’ve travelled the world for fights both in the cage and ring where as you have gone as far as what Quebec ? As far as coaching I’m adding people where as your loosing people.
    The juvenile comment about my sister shows what a moron you truly are and as laughable as your fight record,whats it like tapping to strikes something Matt Dunning or no other fighter that posts on here would never do. But then their skills go beyond playing UFC on a XBOX 360 unlike yours.
    I’m starting to think it isn’t a concidence that your last name rymes with manure but more of a description of how you are as a coach and human being.

14. jason king says:

this is Jason King for the record. Lets set up the fight between matt dunning and chuck monture.

15. jason king says:

Talk is cheap !!!!!

16. Dana says:

Thats a fight that should be set up and Matt and I along with several others for that matter would love to see happen. We’ll start that as soon as we’re back from South Africa .
    Hopefully after Matt beats Chuck these forums can go back to discussing mma instead of being a platform for Chuck and his personal vendettas against those who have moved on from him.
    Jason I can assure you Matt hits harder then Chester Post so you might want to let Chuck know.

17. chuck says:

Listen man, i dont like it when people insult someone they dont know and if your saying your a pro coach than act like it and grow the fuck up….I have never talked bad about anyone. It sounds to me you like the drama bro. I do my talking in the cage. So be your self instead of trying to portay some mean tough fighter that u aint. Because ill tell you this much you only gonna make your self look like the ass hole. I dont trash talk. We all in this sport together. I am not saying any more. If matt wants to accept my challenge we can do it where ever. Good Luck.

18. Dana says:

Matt Dunning alreadys has said he would accept the chance to fight Chuck, like he said on facebook …Anytime anywhere.

19. Dana says:

Like I said Chuck Matt hits harder then Chester Post so get your tapping hand ready.

20. chuck says:

let me see matt talk for himself…i wanna hear it from him if he accepts the challenge himself.

21. Matt Dunning says:

I ACCEPT!!!

22. chuck says:

lol…cant wait !!!!

23. Matt Dunning says:

But I think Jason and Dana should fight too!!LOL Epic

24. Dana says:

Mr. Dunning what fight at Rama are you looking forward to seeing the most ?

25. Matt Dunning says:

Misha vs anyone will be good!!But Taylor vs Jason should be a hell of a fight too

26. Dana says:

I’m taking taylor to win, he’s very strong as a fighter as well as intelligent given the choices he has made in his personal to better his fighting career.

27. Matt Dunning says:

Ya I dunno I think that is a toss up fight!But Taylor is very strong on his feet and has great BJJ

28. Dana says:

Im also taking Misha to win

29. Matt Dunning says:

Ya that TBA might be tough though haha

30. Dana says:

Heard its some guy from Quebec, who knows..lol

31. Matt Dunning says:

Ya wish people would fight Misha.I think he is the future of Canadian mma

32. Dana says:

At any rate it’s going to be a great show

33. Matt Dunning says:

yes sir

34. Jamie Locke says:

I’m looking forward to seeing who TBA= for Misha….Anyone got rumours?

Actually really curious about all the TBA’s? TMN can you scrounge up some prospective opponents for the top end of the card?

I’ve seen it lots before where there are some great names such as these on half the card, then they all start falling off the closer we get to fight night.

MMA in ON has so much potential, hopefully they play cards like these out right.

35. how’s Josh Burkmann vs Jorden Mein?

36. Matt Dunning says:

Now that would be a great fight Marc-Andre!!

37. Dana says:

Mozzy wouldve been good for Misha had they called in time

38. Booker T says:

Solomon will be .500 after the Saggo crowns him

UPDATE: Added Josh Burkman, Ion Cherdivara, Jason Young, Josh Powell, Igor Caetano, Tony Hervey, Nick Denis

40. Update: Removed Nick Denis from the card.

41. UPDATE: Added Dave Castillo and Matt MacGrath to the card.

42. brian says:

Taylor solomon going down in the 1st round. Jason Saggo is the real deal.

Saggo is an animal. IMHO this is his fight all day. Solomon is tough for sure no disrespect here.

But didn’t you just say you wanted to see Solomon vs Ford?

44. Dana says:

Saggo VS Solomon will be fight of the night.

45. Dana McArdle says:

Do we know the absolute final match up’s yet ?

46. Sean McManus says:

Carvalho fight fell through.

47. UPDATE: According to Antonio Carvalho’s FB status, Tony Hervey is out of the fight and their fight fell through.

48. DeViLBoY says:

I’m glad I didnt buy ticketsfor this noww that it only has 7 fights…

Really? I’d go just for those 7 fights alone!

UPDATE: Added Mukai Maromo as announced on his Facebook