Jordan Mein Talks Grandmont Fight at WRECK or RITC

Top MMA News’ Keith Grienke talks to Jordan Mein about his upcoming fight with Martin Grandmont. Mein surprises Top MMA News by suggesting the fight will be moved up a month from RITC in February to WRECK in January. Mein also discusses his win against Chase Degenhardt.

14 Responses to “ Jordan Mein Talks Grandmont Fight at WRECK or RITC ”

1. Mike Davis says:

such an awesome guy!

PLEASE move the fight to the main event at WRECK. These two dudes are great.

3. hog says:

tis wont be a better fight then showtime and holst no a chance

4. JYD says:

There is no doubt that Showtime vs Holst has the potential to be FOTN… depending on where the fight ends up.

Having said that, IMO Grandmont is the most exciting fighter in Canada. I can’t think of one fight he has been in that hasn’t been an entertaining slug-fest. He has a KO over Holst and his battle with Stout in the TKO days was probably the wildest fight I have ever watched live.

If this fight ends up on the WRECK card it’ll be one of the better fight cards to hit Gatineau.

5. This fight was supposed to happen on TKO 3 Octobers ago.

This will be an awesome fight no matter where it takes place… I’m picking Mein by Submission in the 2nd round!

Grandmont is a beast and has serious power. Mein has better skills and more options, and has plenty of power himself.

Great fight. I gotta predict Jordan to win it. But don’t count out The Hammer.

It could definitely go either way but I’m a big fan of the Mein family and I tend to pick fights with my heart rather than my head sometimes! haha

9. Duffy Young says:

Still a ton of guys for him to fight in Canada at 170. The funny thing is that in the interview, the interviewer says on a few occasions, “You only lose to top level guys” So losing to top level guys qualifies you for the UFC? I don’t think so.

10. Mike Davis says:

Young he said ALberta he has run out of guys and now they are looking to fight top guys in Canada.

11. hog says:

DUFFY SAID IT BEST

12. trent_thorne says:

Mein is deffinetly gonna make the big show, its just a matter of time and the right opponents!

13. Conan says:

Any updates as to wether this has made it to WRECK?

I agree, Trent. Mein is the real deal.