Rumble in the Cage 42 – Lethbridge – February 19

Date: February 19, 2010
Location: Exhibition South Pavilion in Lethbridge, AB
TV: Internet PPV
Tickets: Canadian Martial Arts Center – 403-320-5569

Main Event:
Pro – Jordan Mein (18-7) vs. Keto Allen (6-1)

Pro – Rob Roy (3-3) vs Brad Cardinal (11-5)
***Lightweight Title Fight

Pro – Spencer Rohovie (8-5) vs TBD
Pro – Brandt Dewsberry (4-0) vs. Joey Staniowski (2-0)
Pro –  Peter Neufeld (1-2) vs. Chris Barber (0-1)
Pro – Tim Tamaki (11-21-1) vs. Jordan Knippleberg (3-1)
Amateur – Tyler Illerbrun (1-0) vs.  Lance Doore(0-0)
Pro –  Jeremy Smerek (2-1) vs. Rob McCormack (0-2)
Pro – Mark Maruzs (2-1) vs. CJ Bagg (1-1)
Amateur – Shae Erickson (0-0) vs. Lucian Philips (0-0)
Amateur – Riley Molyneaux (2-1) vs. Callum Ross (0-0)
Amateur – Adam Kaupp (1-1) vs. Travis Peterson (0-0)
Amateur – Riley Curtis (1-0) vs. Landon Powell (1-0)
Amateur – Christine Blanchette (0-1) vs. Chelsea Bronaugh (0-0)

34 Responses to “ Rumble in the Cage 42 – Lethbridge – February 19 ”

1. Don Wilson says:

This fight tickles me in the right spot.

The taint.

“It’s insane, that guy’s taint”…..

4. hawkes says:

Cant wait to see this one… ill be there

5. Nathan Harrison says:

I’ll be fighting ;)

6. wow says:

11-21 tamaki vs 3-1.. knippleberg

how does fights like this happen?

What’s your problem with that fight?

Tamaki has a lot of experience and always brings a tough fight, he’s not an easy win for Knippleberg!

8. Sean Quinn says:

I would assume that the problem is that Tamaki has way more experience. Not that i necessarily think it’s a problem, but i can see why one would. I personally dont know anything about Knippleberg, so i have no idea if it is a bad match or not.
    Tamaki on the other hand comes to fight, every time.

9. Updated entire card. New main event included.

Knippleberg is a bad ass. Very very talented.

Tamaki’s experience and aggressiveness will be a big test for him, but it is a reasonable match up.

I like Tamaki. Always comes to fight.

I hate mismatches, but this honestly isn’t one imo. I’ve called fights with both guys, and this is a legit matchup.

Rising star vs tough-as-hell veteran.

I wanna see it.

Wow, Tim has 33 fights. I figured he had 20 or 25.

I love Tamaki. He will fight anyone anywhere anytime. And fight hard.

He may have a losing record but he’s definitely a real fighter.

Knippleberg looked fantastic at Armageddon. Very skilled. Lotsa poise too.

The more I think about it the more I like this matchup.

His record is a little more complete on than it is on Sherdog… and I know of at least one more fight at RITC and I’m sure there are others missing… at the very least he has 37 fights between pro and amateur! I have him at 13-23-1 total.

13. wow says:

he has more than 33, he had 5 or so kickboxing fights on top of his mma fights. some websites say he has 33 some say he has 38..

either way, a guy with 40+ fights vs a guy with 4?

not knocking tamaki he must very dearly love the sport and he is tough as hell. you have to be very tough to lose 9 pro fights in a row and keep fighting.

excited for this fight card

Tamaki is a guy who fights hard, never lies down, and fights to win.

He’s fought over 30 times to entertain people (usually against a hotshot up and comer, too) and wins more than a third of them. And is a threat in all of them.

Guys like Tim are invaluable to shows, and always dangerous.

How can you not love that?

Speaking of talented young guys fighting experienced guys…. I know Keto Allen is a stud but I don’t know if he’s ready to fight Jordan Mein.

(Weird that at 22 or whatever-the-hell age that Mein kid is that he’s a veteran.)

16. Jamie Locke says:

I think the knippleberg fight is legit, like Robin says, Tim is known for fighting up and comers, he’s like a gate keeper in ways.

I think the mein vs Allen fight is more questionable than tamaki. Not that it is questionable. Its also good match but I think Mein will be far too skilled for him.

17. Jamie Locke says:

Ballsack you are the youtube master…. big ups, lord have mercy!

18. Darren Owen says:

Knippelberg is a real talent had the pleasure of watching him put on the FOTN at AFC 4. Tamaki is a true warrior should be a good fight not a mismatch.

Yeah Knippleberg was very VERY impressive at AFC 4.

20. McDooogs says:

Tamaki loves to fight. Incredible heart. I love that kid. He just loves to fight. It can’t be any more simple then that. Mein is 21… “Veteran” …I know right? So insane for sucha young buck. He takes on Grandmont first I believe… in a couple weeks at Wreck MMA… should be banging.

22. McDooogs says:

Lol! HIiiiiii :)

23. UPDATE: Added Internet PPV to the card

24. Joey says:

Should be a good night for fights!

25. Jordan Knippelberg says:

gunna be a great show im looking forward to it

26. UPDATE: Causey hurt his knee. Rob Roy takes his spot.

27. killacam says:

its going to awesome to watch tamaki smash again. knippleberg better bring his big girl panties to this scrap else he is going to be in for a rude awaking, 100 percent agree with robin. but tamaki is going to take this one, cant break his spirit at all. the dude would fight godzilla with out hesistation hands down true warrior

28. Update: Removed Dubeck vs Mombourquette fight. Added Landon Powell.

29. serb says:

Keto Allen by TKO…

30. killacam says:

maybe being beat by tko definetely not a win for allen

31. How long is Causey suppose to be out for?

32. crusher t says:

knip is going to take that punching bag to school….just watch

33. 750 says:

sorry killacam,

tamaki got subbed with a very nice triangle, I think tim should be fighting 135 and he might be able to string together some wins,