Unified MMA 6 Weigh In Results

Unified MMA will hold their 6th event tonight at the Mirage Banquet Hall in Edmonton, Alberta. Here are the weigh in results.

Weigh In Results

Jarid Bussemakers (167.8) vs. George Belanger (170.2)
Chase Maxwell (170) vs. Robert Curtis (177)
Mike Bell (162.6) vs. Fabian Cortez (160.8)
Denny Houle (219.4) vs. Chad Williams (223.2)
Blake Dickens (130.2) vs. Roy Park (134.2)
Merrick Duggan (169.8) vs. Mike Wurz (170)
Mark Drummond (184.2) vs. Graham Park (183.4)
Devon Neville (167.4) vs. Justin Bloomer (159.2)
Chris Ariel (167) vs. Josh Dugas (172)
Travis Pigeon (141.4) vs. Mike Hofer (144)

15 Responses to “ Unified MMA 6 Weigh In Results ”

1. Sean Quinn says:

Chris Ariel (167) vs. Josh Dugas (172)
    Devon Neville (167.4) vs. Justin Bloomer (159.2)
    Mike Bell (162.6) vs. Fabian Cortez (160.8)
    Chase Maxwell (170) vs. Robert Curtis (177)

SERIOUSLY??? WTF is up with these guys not making weight?

wow that is unprofessional.

3. robin black says:

Do guys even try any more?

Just a note… I got these results second hand, I was not at weigh ins so I wasn’t able to find out if any of the fights were catch weights or not!

When I get the commission sheet at the fights tonight I will post which if any were catch weights!

5. kev says:

wow, at least try to make weight.

6. Pete says:

Cody … you are going to be at Unified tonight?

7. Devon Neville (167.4) vs. Justin Bloomer (159.2)

This fight was supposed to be at 160.

8. James Petryk says:

I can’t believe this trend that is happening now. It isn’t like people are just off by a pound or something. If you don’t know that you can’t make a certain weight, it means you shouldn’t be fighting. This is a “professional” event, meaning the fighters are considered “professionals”. Any real professional should have done more than one practice weight cut for multiple tournaments by the time they step in the ring or cage for the first time as a pro. I’ve been against an amateur circuit for a long time (I think a promoter making money off fighters that are paying hundreds of dollars for their own medicals is garbage), but I’m starting to think if it eliminates this crap and we can keep guys that don’t have enough experience to even make weight out of the pro cards, it is something to explore, as long as it is medically regulated to a high enough standard.

9. Zach Blaber says:

how do u miss weight by 7 pounds

Pete I am at Unified tonight… Overweight fighters were: Robert Curtis (7lbs over) Mike Bell (2.6lbs over) Devon Neville (7.4lbs over) and Josh Dugas (2lbs over)

11. BigBoi says:

Hey hey hey guys. These fighters have the balls to get in the ring so we should show them some respect. You wouldn’t like someone coming to your job and demanding you do things. These guys are super awesome for doing fighting and we should be impressed with them for that fact alone.

12. Zach Blaber says:

is that you coletti??????

13. James Petryk says:

Making weight is part of the job of fighting. I think that’s our point. How about show your opponent some respect before I show any.

LOL@BigBoi, That is teh awesome troll post.

…and yeah let’s start seeing guys getting suspended. Please….

15. James Petryk says:

I agree. Let the original fight happen still so it doesn’t screw over the opponent or promotion, but mandatory suspensions is a good idea.