Pure FC 6 Quick Results: Whitehead Tops Sanchez

Mike Whitehead defeats Eddie Sanchez by Split Decision
Robert “Bubba” McDaniels defeats Kyacey Uscola by TKO in Round 2, 3:28
Andrew Buckland submits Advin Omic by Guillotine in Round 1, 0:57
Brad Cardinal defeats Max Dalsin by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 4:11 Round 1
Cory Tossoff defeated Luke Spicer by TKO at 3:07 of Round 1
Adam Bodwell defeated Konrad Anderson by TKO Round 1
Mitch McPhee defeated Chad Allinghinder by Submission (Guillotine) at 1:20 of Round 1
Mike Hill defeated Dustin Tremblay by TKO at 4:48 of Round 1

18 Responses to “ Pure FC 6 Quick Results: Whitehead Tops Sanchez ”

1. Mike Davis says:

shocked with Buckland vs Omic result

Seven in a row for Cardinal… maybe a title shot in the near future for Bonesaw? Brad Cardinal vs Mitch Clarke or Curtis Demarce!

3. Jamie Locke says:

I can see Cardinal vs Mitch Clark for the TFC LW title in Feb. Who would put on Cardinal vs Demarce? Maybe CFC but there’s no titles there so it would be 3 rounds.

I love 5 round fights, don’t care about the belts or titles, just the opportunity for the guys to go 5 rounds is what makes it for me. The belt is just a nice shiny extra.

4. Mitch Clarke says:

I have an e on my last name

5. robin black says:

Congrats on a good show!

6. Jamie Locke says:

Sorry Mitch Clarke. Won’t happen again. Good job calling the show Friday night.

7. Sean Quinn says:

You tell him, Mr Clerk!

8. Dean Panas says:

Clarke vs Cardinal would be awesome!!!!! But Cardinal will be suspended because of his participation in the show. Hopefully not for long.

Suspended for this show? Who do they use as their commission?

10. Sean Quinn says:

wat?

11. Jamie Locke says:

PFC is not sanctioned? Do they not have a commission? Are they safe? I thought this was a solid show?

12. The city of Red Deer has not sanctioned MMA. Pure gets the River Cree Commission to run their fights. I consider Pure a safe show or they would not be covered by this web site.

Fighters beware though. There is a risk of being suspended for working a non-legally sanctioned show. I do not believe that anyone has ever been suspended for fighting on Pure, but fighters on illegal shows in Ontario have been suspended before and Prestige fighters were threatened with suspensions.

13. Sean Quinn says:

So they use a recognized commission. So what’s the problem then?

14. Jamie Locke says:

I don’t see a problem.

Are you sure he will be suspended Dean?

15. Adam Bodwell says:

Are they gonna post any pics,anytime soon,or have a video made up in the future!

16. My understanding is that a commission has no jurisdiction outside of their city/native land. The Edmonton commission can’t sanction shows even in the surrounding cities so I don’t really understand how a “roaming” commission would operate. Is PFC held on native land?

17. Dean Panas says:

There have been threats before of fighters being suspended for fighting on certain shows. I was warned not to have fighters work the show as they would be suspended. It is very unfortunate if it does happen as I have heard nothing but good comments about PFC.
    I am having a meeting with the Edmonton commission this week and will ask for an “official” repsonse. What I have been told is they are trying to protect fighters. Some shows do not report official results and medical suspensions. Some fighters get k.o.’d and are dumb enough to step back in the ring/cage a week or two later. When promoters don’t report results, valuable info doesn’t show up on fighters stat decks. So commissions are trying to protect themselves by suspending fighters who fight on shows that do not report and are not sanctioned.

18. Jamie Locke says:

I understand the threat, and the risks involved with illegal shows, but I was unaware that those who fight in PFC will be suspended. Any of these guys booked to fight again soon?