KOTC Cold Lake Results

At KOTC last night, Quinn Mulhern defeated Garett Davis to retain his World Welterweight title.

Here are the results:

Quinn Mulhern defeats Garett Davis by Unanimous Decision
Tim Chemelli defeats Bobby Kalmakoff by tapout due to strikes in Round 1, 0:22
Dan Severn submits William Hatch by Arm Triangle in Round 1, 4:23
Adam McDonald defeats Jordan Murray by TKO (Strikes) in Round 1, 2:09
Jonathan Cowan defeats Vincent Cochin by TKO (Cut) in Round 1, 0:52
Nick Smith submits Matthew Jackson by Arm Bar in Round 2, 1:54

85 Responses to “ KOTC Cold Lake Results ”

1. Mitch Clarke says:

I would like to know where these random numbers cam from? 60%, 47%, 92%…please explain

2. cody krahn says:

@James, that’s the perk of being a pro fighter, you get to beat up people who suck and you don’t like AND get paid for it! I have fought whoevers been put in front of me and I’m certanly not happy with who some of my last minute replacementas have been. No disrespect to Aaron Teed or Tim Skidmore but I wanted tougher opponents for those matches but sadly they were the only guys avalible on short notice.

Besides name one fighter who doesn’t have at least a couple of cans on his record.

Oh and Zach and Bobby, please fight

3. Wow, the TJ thread dies, but this is going strong here. Down goes productivity at work due to this site once again!

4. trent_thorne says:

lol man i leave the internet for a week and look what happends! lol

5. william hatch says:

way better than day time tv

Mebbe i am gonna make Bobby K shirts instead…

7. bobby says:

Love it i got one year left in fighting i am 35.Ya i will talk to mark and glen to make that fight in june then TKO BOXING.Zach this fight will be if i don t win ok i am done but the same for you then.Hey you got more to lose then i do YES OR NO.

8. zach b says:

Okay bobby set it up !!! Ill hit you with a 60% Jab, a 75% Body shot and you will 100 % Quit!!! Make an excuse like your ankle or hit you in the back of the head. and you can go back to doing bench presses taking pictures of yourself with a sweat on and being a Doorman tough guy with your earpiece and plastic cuffs!!!

I’m loving this shit , mayn. Forum thread now!

10. Mike Davis says:

“Are Baeby Is Sooper Baeby”

Funny as shit!

11. joe says:

bob is swell.

12. Sharlene Ross says:

Hi my name is Sharlene Ross with Literacy Alberta. I received a call from Bobby last night about what people are saying about people with literacy problem. He told me to look what people are saying about his “grammar”. Please be more respectful of people with literacy problems. This gentleman has donated $7,500 of his fight money to our company. Yes he may not have many wins but Mr. Kalmakoff has donated money to a good cause. Don’t be disrespectful of people with disabilities. As far as I know there are only three fighters that have ever donated any money to charities. I would like to thank Ajay Juneja and Bobby Kalmakoff that did raised $3,700 in their April King of the Cage Match. It’s not about the wins or losses. It’s about helping people in need . You guys stop fighting and do what Bobby Kalmakoff has done. THANKS FOR LISTENING TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. Just donated something pick one charity and it will make a difference.

13. Sean Quinn says:

PWNED the whole thread.

14. OTR says:

15. Sean Quinn says:

“The only reason Bobby and Ajay donated the proceeds from their fight was because it was a staged fight.

PWNED again!!

16. I dont’ care if a staged fight could fix the hole in the ozone layer. It’s bullshit and there is no place for this in MMA.

What anybody does with the winnings of a fixed fight doesn’t matter. Hopefully it’s used to invest in a new career path.

17. “Ajay was suspended indefinitely for his part in this work and I believe Bobby donated his winnings as part of getting out of a suspension.”

This is very disturbing. So you are saying the athletic commission decided to NOT suspend these guys because they donated the money to a cause?

That’s ridiculous.

18. cody krahn says:

Bobby seriously called that woman because we made fun of his grammar? That’s some seriously grade 5 shit right there.

And yeah I herd about his fight with a fat short lawyer was a total work anyways. Hey Bobby have you ever thought of maybe trying pro wrestling?

19. Trent_Thorne says:

Just gonna say here that if your giving to charity thats a great thing! But giving is one of those things that should be done quietly, no? I know for 100% fact that there are more than 3 fightings in edmonton area giving there time and money to various charities around town and beyond! Bobby if you dont want to get such a hard time on here stop making excuses and train hard properly ( Mesi invited you down to national to train with us! where were you?) Also hey good for you for donating money next time try it without telling everyone i suspect it will make you feel better about it! ;)

20. zach b says:

Cody you are staying after grammar School for detention for picking on 35 year old Bobby K… That will learn ya!!!!Classic

21. I think this is forum worthy now. Someone please start it!

22. trent_thorne says:

so murray was too hurt to fight chemelli but not to bad to fight macdonald?

23. zach b says:

I think I should fight chemelli !!!!! Any promoters wanna set it up?????

24. Chris Ladouceur says:

Ok guys I am in no way sticking up for Bobby, however he does have the right to do somthing he loves Badly then not to it at all. Is there any factual proof that his first win was a fix??? His second win was to somone who can’t fight. 2-8 is a bad record however there are some that are much worse. He did have 1 boxing match and well lets just say it was a short night for him. So bad record and no talent he is guilty of, and his english is at a toddlers level but he does go in there and try. Tapping out at 22 secs and saying I almost won??? that imo is worse then his spelling. So Bobby I hope you do go down and train with Mesi and Trent and the boys. You will get beat up and you will get better 30 days in thailand will not cut it. If you remember Johnathon Cardinal beat you and he doesn’t train at all so why not a rematch with him??

25. BigBoi says:

Actually Chris…. he doesn’t ‘have the right’. That’s a bullshit statement used to justify sticking someone in the ring who shouldn’t be there. Do I have “the right” to play NHL? No of course not, I’d get run the fuck over.

Bobby may be good at a lot of things in his life, fighting is clearly not one of them.

26. Chris Ladouceur says:

The difference BigBoi is you need to be at a certain level to play anykind of high calibre hockey. Thats why there are drafts and tryouts in hockey. So Until he is unable to pass the “requirements” set forth by the commision he does have that right. There is not draft or tryout in local pro mma scene I know cuz I have had 1 mma fight.

27. Phil Baroni says:

Bobby Kalmakoff is in my top 10 p4p list

28. BigBoi says:

Chris, using a commission’s failure to do the work set out for them by their charter is not good justification for this. If Pat Reid and company want to run a circus someone else should step in and make the decision for them. Bobby, his team or even his family needs to tell him to quit because this is painfully not his sport.

29. Chris Ladouceur says:

I agree with saying that he shouldn’t but why do you say he does not have that right? Yes his friends and family should say somthing to him. I am saying that he has a right to fight not he should be fighting. The commision has said that anybody who can pass some blood work and prove that they are not legally blind and do a few knuckle push ups has the right to fight. Bobby can do and had done that. What he can’t do is fight well so he needs the training and 30 days in Thailand won’t do that. When it comes down to it someone is going to get seriously hurt because you need not any kinda real experience to fight. Bobby and many others have shown that.

30. Mitch Clarke says:

I would like to state that bobby’s last 3 fights have lasted a total of 1:41. All three losses and 2 being submission due to punches

31. zach b says:

I believe Bobby is mentally handicapped.. and should not be allowed to fight and if bobby is not capable of making this decision the commission should !!! the Commission is there to protect fighters against themselves and others and its clear that guys like bobby need protecting from themselves. the commission needs to stop granting licenses to everyone!!

“When it comes down to it someone is going to get seriously hurt because you need not any kinda real experience to fight.”

NO. SHIT. SHERLOCK.

Instead of repeating the inane and meaningless catchphrases of “He showed a lot of balls/heart getting in there” or “Let’s see you get in there”, this is the mantra that needs to be repeated a few more fucking times on this board.

33. Closing comments here. Please continue discussion on the forum here: