Evolution FC 6 – Lloydminster – December 4

Don Sather vs. Jon Ganshorn
Micheal Glover vs. Derek Abrahmson
Jose Rodriguez vs. Ed Rincon
Layne Mctaggart vs. Wally Husk
Aaron Shyme vs. TBA
Jesse Vetri vs. TBA

45 Responses to “ Evolution FC 6 – Lloydminster – December 4 ”

1. JayKay says:

Who is the commission for Lloyd?

I was in Lloydminster hotel the morning of Sept 11th. On tour with band. We woke up hung over and watched shit go down on tv.

Freaky. Scary.

Sorry, just my memory of Lloydminster.

3. UPDATE: Kelly Gervais vs Warren Phillips

4. brian says:

Lloydminster has their own commission, it took a while due to being on the boarder, but EFC 4 was the first one with their own commission i believe.

5. brian denniston says:

Robin, i suggest if you can you should come out to Lloydminster for the show. We have a lot of die hard fans and it is generally a great show! We had @ efc 4 about 5000 in attendance, the shows get quite crazy, we moved from the exhibition grounds to the civic center due to selling out and being able to get more people in. We have alot of great local fighters that pack up the place and travis and mark like to get a special guest to the show and have even been working on getting some bigger named fighters! I have only been in the sport myself for a couple years but we got a good bunch of guys and they put on a good show!

6. Troy says:

Hi Keith, Phillips vs Gervais has not been 100% confirmed. That is fact,I know Phillips management real good so posting that badboymatch up should not be listed yet!

Troy

7. Should be a great card, and should have some more fights confirmed soon. I should be able to make this event too, hopefully see some of you there!

8. Troy, this list is not the official roster from Evolution. Our postings are rumored matchups. Look to the promotion’s web sites for official lineups.

A source close to the fight told me this will be on the card so I posted it. If it does not happen or it changes, it will be taken off.

Trusted sources are fighters, managers, or promotions. Top MMA News does not wait for signed contracts before posting an upcoming fight.

9. Jamie Locke says:

Lloyminster has their own commission as of EFC 4. Check out my write up before the event.

10. Troy says:

Just giving you a hard time Keith!! I would not trust any of those sources they are all shifty as the media!! Solid Event either way, Travis has been putting together great shows!!

11. We are a shifty bunch although we are more trustworthy than a team of sharks.

If Phillips/Gervais is not 100%, what percentage would you give to predict that this LW bad boy matchup happens?

12. Phillips/Gervais would be a great fight!

13. Dean Panas says:

I have had the privelage of working the last two shows in Lloyd. Travis and Lurch do a great job and the support is AWESOME!!! Looking forward to the show in December!!

Brian it does sound great. I’ll try to get out there for one a these man.

15. Pete says:

Troy:
    Did you give some thought as to the battle of the Coreys winner gets a shot at Bantamweight Title
    Corey Lautischer vs Corey Knapp

Why should Cory Knapp get a title shot? He’s 4-15, even with a win there’s dozen’s of guys in a far better position for a title shot

17. BigBoi says:

I’m fat and out of shape and probably more deserving of a title shot….

18. Pete says:

Cory Knapp fought in the last 2 EFCs and won … didn’t say he deserved a title shot but it stand to reason if he fought 3 times there and won he might get a chance

19. Pete says:

doesn’t even have to be a title shot just a match

20. Pete says:

BigBoi judging by your name you probably would not be in Bantamweight

21. BigBoi says:

Is there a ‘fat’ weight class?

22. Troy says:

Hey Keith,

Now I can say the “rumor” sounds accurate!! The match up between Weapon-X vs the Bordertown Badboy is almost cast in Stone!

Look for the Jose”Rockstar”Rodriguez to also make an appearance at EFC 6!! Team RingShark is in the Hunt!

Pete: Not sure if you are asking my opinion on the 2 Coreys? To be honest dont really know much about either of them.Both only have 2 wins in 2010,according to Sherdog, so going by that and a common opponent between them they seem like a solid match up.I do not know who holds the EFC bantamweight title?? Or who the other players are in this class at the EFC to give an opinion on who should get a title shot! Sorry

23. About time that Team Ringshark got off their tail fins and got back in the cage!

UPDATE: Jose Rodriguez added to the card.

24. David Letourneau says:

ive got this funy feeling this card is gonna be a great night of fights.

You guys happen to need a scary 0-0 155er? Desperate to find him a fight. Cheap. :)

I’ll owe you 27 favors

27. Ian McWalter says:

From our end Eric Wilson (135 lbs) and Jon Ganshorn (205 lbs)are on the card

28. UPDATE: Fight card edited as per card notification from EFC.

Really? Knapp for the title???

30. That’s the info I was sent from EFC. So yup.

31. Pete says:

You’ve got to be kidding?

32. Pete says:

Corey Knapp is the main event and Eric Wilson is somewhere in the undercard?????wtf

33. Pete says:

Why not Eric Wilso vs Owen Carr for Bantamweight title … I would go to that … but no disrespect intended but not Knapp

34. Tyler Davis says:

Carr is hurt right now, but that would be worthy of main event

35. Weapon X says:

If I see my name as wade one more time I’m gonna loose it! At least it isn’t phelps anymore….. wtf

36. Q says:

Hey Every,

Owen wasnt at 100% for this fight. Corey took the fight on short notice as Greg orginal opponent was injured. Corey is 2-0 with our organization. There will be 2 more fights add to the line up also and we will fix the Weapon X name.

37. UPDATE: Added the following:

Jose Rodriguez vs. Ed Rincon
    Layne Mctaggart vs. Wally Husk

38. Billy Torrence says:

Ill keep you posted on my wrist injury….. but yeah, eric wilson is a scary 135er, he should be getting a title shot simply because he beat Rolan Delorme, the number 2 bantamweight in canada. That says it all.

39. This is going to be a great night of fights! I will be there supporting some of the guys. Hope to meet some new people off of here!

40. Eric Wilson is officially off the card. His opponent pulled out yesterday. But he will be back in action early in the new year!

Looks like I won’t be making the trip now. Damn, EFC is always a good time.

41. Tyler Davis says:

Go lane mctaggaret he is a beast of a man he helped me train for my fight he is a cool dude and ironically knocked me out with a head kick in training. knapp is fighting for a title… looks like im moving up to feather weight

42. j says:

Any results for this?

43. Top MMA News was unable to send someone to EFC but we are trying to track down results.

Only results that I have heard at this time was Warren Phillips by Triangle and Jose Rodriguez by UD. Consider these unofficial.

44. the prototype says:

Jose’s fight with Rincon was a war, with Jose winning all the rounds in my opinion. judges ruled 30-27 (2) 29-28 for jose. Warren weathered the storm from gervais and in the second secured the triangle for the W. Most of the fights were evenly matched, and a solid event imo. My first time at efc and i’ll be coming back soon. Maybe in the cage…

45. Tyler Davis says: