HeatXC 6 Quick Results: High TKOs Allen

Jason High defeated Keto Allen by TKO (Unanswered strikes) in Round 1, 2:08
Elliot Duff defeated Cody Krahn by TKO (Body shot) in Round 2, 1:22
Mike Froese defeated Billy Torrence by TKO (Unanswered Strikes) in Round 1, 1:12
Shane Campbell defeated Leo Constant by TKO in Round 1, 0:34
Scott Payne defeated Mike Glover by TKO in Round 2, 0:35
Jake Bluhm defeated Jevon Marshall by TKO (Unanswered Strikes) in Round 1, 2:54
Justin Bloomer defeated Brent Haley by Submission (Armbar) in Round 1, 3:18
Jordan Beecroft defeated Jared McCombe by KO in Round 1, 0:13

*Nick Dragich vs Will Kruger has been scratched

Join the forum discussion on this post

27 Responses to “ HeatXC 6 Quick Results: High TKOs Allen ”

Crazy KO!!!

2. Five star figher says:

Atta boy bloomer!!!!

3. bPRIME says:

Right on Justin Bieber Bloomer!

4. Congrats Bloomer!

5. Frank White says:

Where you guys watching this?

6. We have people there sending us live results.

7. Frank White says:

Bummer, I was hoping they would broadcast the High-Allen fight

8. aggression says:

Come on MA, How dare you send your people there to feed live results. Freedom of the press….

9. AnnGaff says:

Would great to have updates during High-Allen. Nervous fiance over here :)

10. Mike Davis says:

Mike Froese and Shane Campbell HELL YA!

Elliot Duff defeated Cody Krahn……..wow shocked.

11. I’m not terribly surprised Shane Campbell won by KO

12. Mike Davis says:

I dont see Allen beating a guy like HIgh but ya never know I guess.

13. aggression says:

Hey davis. With all the crazy weights yesterday maybe now you and I can finally have our fight. I will cut to 260 and u come in at 142.4. I will set that up on our next card. You can be rey mysterio and I will be great khali

14. Mike Davis says:

long as I keep mask and get Pyro for entrance!!!!! I am out of camp though so I can come in at at 142 can scrap the .4!

15. aggression says:

I may not make 260 so let’s do this at 270 and 140. Maybe we will even allow topmmanews to do the play by play. Let’s make it a handicap match and u can bring your brother as your tag team partner. We will even make it a loser leaves town match.

16. ERE says:

Does this mean anything will happen to Krahns title fight in December?

17. MPsucks says:

The Pavs up to there old greasy tricks again… doing Blogs about the next Brock Lesnar and how great of fight it is going to be to try and make dismal ticket sales better and dont even have a contracted fight!!! letting Hope train his ass for three months and not having carr with the contract and making him look bad when are fighters going to stop working with these clowns!!! they give mma a bad name!!!

18. james says:

i like how they go on they are the best and they have the best fighters. and at one point went on how all other promotions had catch weights and people miss weight and sure enough look at their weigh in results. i guess it not only other promotions. and what happen to their next big thing keto allen? i belive jimmo was the smartest yet to finally say enough is enough. plus i should add their seating at events suck balls.

19. Brad Wall says:

Shocked at the Krahn result, wow wasn’t expecting that?

With all due respect to Shane Campbell his opponent did not come to fight, Campbell landed one weak flurry and Constant went down and turtled, in no way was it a fight ending combo.

I hope they can find Shaolin a quality opponent in his next bout he deserves better!

21. cody krahn says:

props to duff, the guy can take a shot and I underestimated him and it cost me, as for the title shot, I’m not taking it. you dont come off a loss and ask to fight for a belt, i probably will just spend the next 6 months training and helping friends get ready for fights, if i win my next fight i’d like a rematch with duff

Classy move Cody… Look forward to seeing you back in the cage or the ring better than ever!

23. AbbaZabba says:

What do you expect from Constant and Torrence? From what Ive heard, the guys dont even train! Watching TUF and UFC doesnt mean you should step in the cage and fight PRO, let alone fight a guy 15lbs heavier! What a joke to even let them on the card, bush league!

24. sluggz says:

What happend to shane brown? I thought he was supposed to fight

25. Congrats to my client Jason High on a great win over a very tough Keto Allen! Shake it off Keto…you took a big step up and you have nowhere to go but up! Hope to see you back in there soon!

Look for some big news for Jason High…I did a very creative deal for signing this last fight!