Wreck MMA 4 – Afghanistan – Quick Results

Top MMA News has received all the results from the WRECK MMA show in Kandahar, Afghanistan

Jesse Gross defeated Rory McDonnel by TKO Round 3
Alex Gasson defeated Stefan Kessler by TKO Round 1
Stephane Bernadel defeated Bojan Kladnjakovic by TKO in Round 2
Sami Mann defeated Paul Ebejer by Guillotine Submission in Round 1
Josh Taveirne defeated Christopher St-Jean by Decision

12 Responses to “ Wreck MMA 4 – Afghanistan – Quick Results ”

1. Alex says:

place holder for harry balls’ complaints about ebejer fighting.

All jokes aside congrats to all the people involved in this event. I’m sure it was a hit with everyone over there.

2. Jamie Locke says:

Big ups to all involved in putting on the show for the troops!

Great idea and from what I’ve heard from my buddies, it went pretty well.

3. brodes says:

Great work by the WRECK crew and all the fighters who participated, all of these guys volunteered their time to put this event together. Everyone involved should be proud of themselves.

4. Rick James...Bitch says:

whats more likely? Ebejer making it into the 2nd round or the sun setting in the East?

5. Gabriel Boivin says:

Harry balls can research Facebook and find out more detailed results.
    I did.
    Congratulations to all participants. There are no losers only warriors!

6. Smiles says:

One of the hardest acts of giving is to give of your time, and these boys have done just that, giving of their time and talent. Our troops, whether all Canadians agree or not, give the potential of their lives to protect the peace and prosperity we are privileged with everyday. This is great initiative and follow through from Nick, Pat, Alex and the team at Wreck MMA.

Whether you are a fighter or promoter, many will agree that Professional MMA in Canada is a tough business. As tough as it is Wreck has maintained a charity component with every show to date while staying committed to develop and promote regional MMA talent. Whether you are a fan or not of the match ups or outcomes, Wreck has been successful at finding a unique spot in a crazy, and at times, unforgiving industry.

Great job and congratulations to Wreck, the fighters and all involved, come home safe!!!

7. Grienk says:

Well put Smiles!

8. Hey Guys,
    Thanks for the continued support. I just wanted to come on here and publicly thank Nick Castiglia and Pat Cooligan for including me in this incredible trip.

Fighting tends to be a very self centered sport, where the athletes are forced to put their own needs and concerns in training and fighting before nearly everything else in their lives. This trip gave us the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of some very brave Canadians living in difficult and dangerous conditions on the far side of the world.

I had literally hundreds of soldiers come up to me over the past few days and shake my hand telling me how much they appreciated the show of support, and for bringing a piece of home to them in Khandahar.

I’d also like to give huge props to Jesse Gross. He is a very tough guy, and he came to scrap. We had a three round war that had the soldiers on their feet, but in the end I came up a little short, and he won a great fight in front of our troops.

Thanks again for the support,

-Rory McDonell

9. I agree Smiles!

And thanks for the update Rory – I can just imagine what an experience it was all around!

10. Dana Dickeson says:

Big Ups to all involved. What a great opportunity to show the troops serving our great country that the MMA community supports them.

Great Job guys and thanks to all the troops!

Does anyone know if these were considered Exhibition fights or were they just regular pro bouts?

12. Good question Cody – was wondering the same myself…