TFC 11 Full Force Quick Results – Desilets TKOs Valimaki to retain LHW Title

Martin Desilets defeats Victor Valimaki via TKO in Round 1, 0:37
Mitch Clarke defeats Josh Machan via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) in Round 2, 0:43
Ryan MacGillivray defeats Markhaille Wedderburn via Submission (Armbar) in Round 2, 2:42
Ryan Machan defeats James McCutcheon via TKO in Round 1, 2:25
Rio Wells defeats Chuck Pelc via TKO in Round 2, 1:00
Sy Jewitt defeats Rachael Swatez via Split Decision (29-28 x2 Jewitt, 30-27 Swatez)
Max Dalsin defeats Darcy Boizard via TKO (Knees) in Round 1, 1:15
Adam Bodwell defeats Reece Chapman via Submission (Guillotine Choke) in Round 1, 4:37
Steve Beaumont defeats Dean Cox via TKO in Round 1, 3:17

36 Responses to “ TFC 11 Full Force Quick Results – Desilets TKOs Valimaki to retain LHW Title ”

If anyone is curious about Rio Wells back story theres a great article here: http://mmajunkie.com/news/20600/for-former-pro-football-player-rio-wells-tonights-tfc-fight-is-a-chance-for-fun.mma

Excellent walk out song choice for Clarke… Hall and Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True! Lol

Mitch took that shit!
    Keith and Marc-Andre put that in your Top 10 list and smoke it

4. Vicious Beast says:

hahaha at a boy bobby

5. Vicious Beast says:

how about demarche triangling steele, didnt see that

6. Congrats Lloyd Christmas!

Demarce looked really good in this win.

7. Mike Davis says:

wow quick Desilets Tko wow

8. ERE says:

What does everyone think about the valimaki stoppage? Personally I thought it was too early!

From where I was sitting he looked pretty dazed after the stoppage… And for the record I am a Valimaki fan!

BTW everyone, check back for the play by play tomorrow… For now it’s a bit of sleep before I have to get up for work at 430am! Lol

11. ERE says:

Me too such a classy guy after a huge loss! I was sitting to the back of desilets so it was hard for me to see the punches that caused the stoppage. It really unfortunate to see him loose like that!

12. sky101 says:

Curt Demarce would have schooled Mitch Clark. Great job Desilets!

13. Well Mitch did call Demarce out… will have to see if that leads anywhere!

14. And LOL at BKB re: top 10!

15. sky101 says:

Dude when you see Curts fight you will see what is up. However I would love top see him in the TFC again!

16. Reece Chapman says:

where can i find the commentary?

17. MMA Rocks says:

Valimaki early stoppage. McCutcheon late stoppage. With all the Valimaki Desilets rematch hype, it was anticlimatic. Sure Valimaki got rocked but give him a chance to recover. If I recall, I think he was defending himself

18. Vicious Beast says:

as far as demarche schooling clarke…..ive trained with both guys and curtis would get melted when and if they fight. Bill Mesi!

19. Fight Fan 222 says:

Mitch is the same fighter as Tyson steele with a little more juice… lol mitch can have his tfc title because curtis just faught on a card that mitch never will! If Mitch was to stand with Curtis it would be lights out for Clarke. The fight wont happen unless Mitch gets a shot at MFC but really is Mitch good enough. C’mon on now Bill what are you smoking! And you trained with Curtis how long ago. Curtis has trained the last 3 months in San Diego. And now has invites with ATT and Quest, You wanting Mitch to fight Curtis is like feeding your poodle to a Pitbull!!! Bring it

Let’s not hijack this thread with Mitch and Demarce arguement.

21. Sean Quinn says:

lol @ “invites”

22. Guess I should get on setting up those forums eh Bobby? ;)

23. Vicious Beast says:

demarche went 3 rounds with ade and wasnt able to ko him, he hit with with just shy of a zillion shots to the head, i know iron chin ade is what your saying, alot can be done for a fighter but increasing your shot power that much in 6 months, come on, i probably dont know what im talking about, ill just stay quiet. like demarche would when him and clarke fight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

24. ERE says:

I still think mitch would wreck demarce. Demarce almost lost to mike bell, and nothing against mike bell but mitch is twice the fighter he is. Mitch looked awesome last night!

25. fightfan22 says:

Demarce didnt even train for those fights. And unless Mitch Clarke can get on a better organization this fight wont happen. I don’t see curtis going down a level to fight some bum with no name sorry… and has faught no body. Demarce is a different fighter trust me there billy bob. You have no idea his striking power. Mitch clarke likes to hump dudes to death.. MOST BORING FIGHTER EVER

26. Reece Chapman says:

@fightfan22
    i dont know about that man i mean mitch can fight dude if he couldnt he wouldnt be 7-0 now…

27. ERE says:

Mitchs fight last night wasn’t boring he put on the fight of his life last night.
    No disrespect to Curtis cause he is a fantastic fighter, and props to him for his win over a very tough Tyson Steele, but if you consider mitch A bum for being 8-0 what does that make Curtis for being A guy who went 3-5 in his first 8?

28. Cyallits says:

Curtis is a good fighter and has done a good job turning his record around. Curtis thinks he’s a better fighter than I am and I think I’m a better fighter than he is…nothing is going to change these opinions. fightfan22 as far as I can tell is from Brandon, MB/knows Curtis and is going to support him as a fan no matter what. As far as being a boring fighter, I disagree and my suplex yesterday will agree with me.

Thanks to all the fans that came out to TFC, all my sponsors and TMN for the interview.

29. Mitch Clarke says:

above statement was from me, from my roommate’s computer

30. sky101 says:

Curt is a new fighter. Mitch would not be a able to handle Curt of today

Mitch look great, Curtis looked great. They fight in different orgs and most likely won’t fight each other anytime soon.

I’d like to see Mitch defend against Ryan Machan (if Machan stays at lw and makes weight).

And Curtis fight Gavin Neil or Richie Hightower.

32. fightfan22 says:

Mitch very well respected comments! koodos to that. I know both you guys would put on a war. It’s too bad that the last tfc didnt get canceled and then sign the date same night as when MFC was coming to Curtis’s hometown of Brandon. I know this whole saga would of been done and over with in my opinion. It will be interesting to see when and where these two meet up. I wanna see Mitch’s fight from last anyone know where I can watch it.

33. Vicious Beast says:

im a halfways decent striker and i dont beatup mitch but demarche would makes sense fightfan22, billy bob out!

34. Darren Owen says:

Bobby, Curtis fought Gavin Neil at AFC 1 Gavin won unanimous decision 30-27 x 3. It was a sick fight, both fighters have improved significantly since then.

Long time ago Darren. I think we both agree on that.

I’d like to see that fight. I think Mr. Clark spelled it out nicely. Both guys believe they’re the better fighter. Both guys were great this weekend, both guys won, both guys would like to fight.

Perfect match-up at a perfect time for both guys and interested fans.

Maybe MFC or TFC (or another organization) will make it happen. Hope so.