KOTC: Sentinel – Cold Lake – September 18

Date: September 18, 2010
Location: Energy Center in Cold Lake, Alberta
TV:
Tickets:  Cold Lake Energy Center

Elmer Waterhen (6-12) vs Mike Hackert (4-0)
Joe “Diesel” Riggs (33-11) vs  Michael “Samurai Khardassian” Khardas (0-1)
Shannon Ritch (45-71) vs Chris Kizuik (2-0)
Keenean Feeney (1-0) vs Greg Rego (0-2-1)
Kris Miskenack (2-0) vs Peter Nolan (0-0)
Bobby Kalmakoff (2-6) vs Jon Ganshorn (1-0)
Mariusz Zastawny (1-1) vs Jon Charbonneau (2-2)
Patrick Gladue (0-3) vs William Hatch (0-0)

190 Responses to “ KOTC: Sentinel – Cold Lake – September 18 ”

1. T.J. Coletti says:

dude go shave yer nuts and fuck off

2. James Locke says:

Can you fruits stop clogging up my latest posts with this BS?

Maybe make a forum topic for TJ’s antics where you can all talk about how he shouldn’t get hired or fight anymore….

As we see here, the promoters that hire him are not saying anything…… So all the regs, please stop posting here…

3. I would like to confirm the following:

– coletti was seen by many eating pizzas and drinking chocolate milk a day before the weigh in

– coletti did spend an hour in the sauna before the weigh ins in his street clothes

i would like to inform you of the following:

– coletti was only in the sauna because i brought him there after i caught him trying to go to the casino to meet his buddy after he checked his weight and he was disgracefully over.

– coletti only lost three lbs in that time and not 13 lbs FOR THE RECORD

– coletti rode in the trunk of ebejers car back to the hotel while ebejer drove over all the speed bumps at the casino

i was told the following or was witness to it

nick castiglia

4. T.J. Coletti says:

i was told that if i wanted to cut the weight i could but the weight cutting was unessasary that it was going to be a catchweight bout regardless so the weight cutting was pointless and all you pussies who cant fight are the ones talkin shit so fuck all of you, and ebejer is a scam.

5. T.J. Coletti says:

castiglia you are fuckin full of shit you fuckin low life

6. T.J. Coletti says:

go fuck yourself goof… i cut 13lbs you fuckin moronic nothing.

7. T.J. Coletti says:

you’re prolly eatin kd after that venue

8. T.J. Coletti says:

you fuckin lying sac of shit

9. T.J. Coletti says:

you’re jus pissed you couldn’t win a fight on your own show

10. T.J. Coletti says:

and you tried to drain me of my strength so i would lose to ranger

11. T.J. Coletti says:

im done talking to you morons your no names aren’t even worthy of being beside mine.

12. Mitch Clarke says:

this thread is epic

“and you tried to drain me of my strength so i would lose to ranger”
    ha i have this image of you in a cape with a big TJ on your chest and they are pointing some lazer beam at you a la some super villain.
    heh do you really think that’s why you lost?
    Please start a fanpage…

14. That was awesome!

15. T.J. Coletti says:

Thanks Nick…

16. I would like to inform everyone that source very close to me confirmed that TJ COLLETTI “is under suspension for falsifying documents in order to fight and fighting while under medical suspension, he is suspended until 2011”

I am sure our sharp guys at top mma news could find a sure way to officialy confirm this.

Nick Castiglia

17. T.J. Coletti says:

there was no falsifying any documents thats a rumour.

18. T.J. Coletti says:

I wasn’t aware of my medical suspension but my medicals were current. the doctor didn’t advise me after that fight that i had a 30 day med suspension so whatever say what you wish… and im fighting in south america in the new year, and as for my north american suspension up in 2011 who fuckin cares.. jus a bunch of losers trying to sabotage my career. im bigger than you could ever imagine.

19. T.J. Coletti says:

I would like to know what documents were falsified cuz none were, my medicals were all current and signed by a legitimate sports physician … and approved by my sports attorney, so this is a joke.

20. T.J. Coletti says:

im suspended for having three tko’s get your facts straight.

21. my source also told me “he is under suspension under cold lake until december 31 for falsifying a legal document” to be more specific. lol

22. so to clarify for everyone and maybe even TJ (lol) there is two suspensions, the medical one will last until sept 2011 and the cold lake falsifying medical documents unti december 31st of this year.

23. T.J. Coletti says:

dude are you dumb
    your source is fukd up.. im suspended for having three tko’s in north america til sept 18th 2011 for having three tko’s thats it no falsifying nothin youre wrong dude. and i just cant fight in canada or u.s til then so whats the big deal dude?? i have fight offers around the world you morons.

24. T.J. Coletti says:

no its one suspension.. sept 2011 for three tko’s

25. T.J. Coletti says:

i didn’t falsify shit bitches.

26. JayKay says:

Are you planning on fighting again soon?

27. T.J. Coletti says:

i gotta a fight in jan or feb south america

28. T.J. Coletti says:

i gotta a couple european fight offers, but im just working and training right now.. spending time with friends and family, i was travelling a lot and it feels good to kinda jus be normal for a bit i was in the air more hours i was on the ground the past several mnths, so im just taking care of other priorities and then i’ll be back.

29. JYD says:

The longer this thread continues the more it seems like a Mental Health issue to me.

Although my nicknames for TJ were a joke, beneath all that sarcasm there is a lot of genuine concern for his well-being.

TJ, I am sure you have stopped reading this post already but… if you are still there… listen up. I am not ‘hating’… this is me being honest.

Your professional hobby has clearly taken its toll on you, whether or not you admit it. 5 tko losses is nothing to be proud of. And, the fact that you have been medically suspended and still looking to compete in countries that do not recognize this ban is completely irrational and dangerous.

Please, while you are taking time off to train and be normal for a bit talk with your family and doctors and see if fighting should even be a priority in your life. If so…you should take care of the med problems before you get in the ring and seriously hurt yourself.

30. T.J. Coletti says:

you’re the one thats nuts cuz when i find out who you are you’re gonna get it you punk ass son of a bitch loser

31. T.J. Coletti says:

you are fuckin fan trash

32. T.J. Coletti says:

you clearly have a right to your opinion but you’ve gona beyond your right now you’re askin for it.

33. T.J. Coletti says:

you’re garbage you JYD peice of shit who the fuck are you, you pussy , talk is cheap bitch, at least i fight you’re a fuckin no body goof.

34. T.J. Coletti says:

wait til i find out who you are

35. T.J. Coletti says:

you just fucked up

36. T.J. Coletti says:

you’re mouth just made it dangerous for you

37. T.J. Coletti says:

i could care less what you think you’re garbage fan wannabe

38. T.J. Coletti says:

somebody fuck this guy up

I’m closing this post for comments… As they no longer have anything to do with the original post!

I’ve created a forum post called TJ Coletti for all this trash talk.