MFL 3 – Montreal – September 25

Joey Gambino vs Matt Spisak
Matt McDonald vs Bruno Lurette
Benoit Guillonet vs Johan Gariepy
Lee Villeneuve vs Chris Vorano
Chris Frank vs David Bedard
Jonathan Belair vs Dave Depathie

16 Responses to “ MFL 3 – Montreal – September 25 ”

That’s a pretty good start… Bringing in some nice talent!

This is a good fight!
    Ivan Menjivar vs Bendy Casimir

3. As much as I do not like Goodridge vs Murphy, I love Menjivar vs Casimir.

Don’t copy me Keith.

5. hawkes says:

I’ve worked with bendy… And I can assure you that he is a different fighter from what you saw in the wec. Interested to see the fight!

6. jer from mtl says:

Looks like a great card! Bull Vs Bendy gonna be a sick fight! Bendy poses a very tough Challenge for Bull and With Hawkes assuring Bendy has evolved as fighter, Bulls perfect record is even more threatened! With 28 fights vs Bull’s 6, Bendy may seem to have the advantage in experience but what Bull may lack in mma experience he makes up with a perfect 22-0 kickboxing record and that definately counts for something in my books.On paper its a classic striker vs Grappler match up but in the cage who knows how it will unfold! im sure they will both have lots of surprises in store for eachother! One thing i do know about John Makdessi is that he loves his job very, very much, and is excited to get back to the “Office”. If Bendy loves his job as Much as John and shows up for work bringing his best then this will be firwoeks in a cage!There is lots of fight of the night potential from many of the athletes and match ups! Congrats to Dirk Waardenburg and the MFL team for putting together a great card in Montreal! Excited to see Garguiere back in the cgae in MTL. Big fight for Tom Murphy and i think a win against a veteran like Big Daddy can really increase his chances to get back to the UFC or one of the Majors, i have seen Toms last 3 fights and this guy is a specimen of an athlete and they keep matching him with tough guys and he just continues to dominate!!
    Looking forward to september 25!

7. smash says:

Lyndon Whitlock is tough as nails, his fight vs. Gambino has potential to be fight of the night.

8. brodes says:

agreed, I really like Bull VS Bendy and Whitlock/ Gambino. Ill probably make it out for this card.

9. Am I the only one who wishes that Big Daddy hangs up the gloves? I loved him in his prime, but pretty soon he will be the poster boy for the CMA anti-MMA bandwagon.

I wonder who they get for Bruno. Jesus does he hit guys hard.

11. I do wish he hangs his gloves too. I heard through the grapevine he’s going to step in the cage at 215…we’re far from the gargantuan Goodridge the world once knew

Whoa, 15 fights slated? I will definitely make a road trip for this.

This is gonna be great. Heading out for this for sure.

14. James Freeman says:

Gary Goodridge should hang-up the gloves years ago.. a legend in the MMA world..but there’s a time to call it quit.. he should not even be permitted to fight for safety reason.. sad to see .. wish him all the best

15. MY2CENTS says:

menjivar is not fighting….big loss

16. Shady7psc says:

I really think that smaller mma promotions should stop holding events atPierre Charbonneau and start holding them at The Verdun Auditorium…it it 5 minutes from downtown, and I think that Verdun is the highest populated burough in Montreal, across the street from D’Leglise Metro, and it is a good building ..good enough for the QJMHL Montreal Junior hockey team.