PFC 5 Results – Mein Stops Belanger

Advin Omic defeats Brandon MacArthur by Unanimous Decision
Max Phillipe defeats TJ Penner by TKO in Round 2, 2:33
Jeremy Smerek defeats Wyatt MacDonald by KO in Round 1, 0:17
Josh Machan submits Pete Neufeld by Triangle Choke in Round 1, 2:38
Jess Seberg submits Konrad Anderson by Guillotine in Round 1, 1:24
Jeremy Gardiner defeats Robert Curtis by TKO in Round 1, 0:45

18 Responses to “ PFC 5 Results – Mein Stops Belanger ”

1. Mike Davis says:

killer event I really enjoyed it

2. Mitch Clarke says:

Wow, Mike Bell knocked out Trevor Wright, good for him

Mike Bell is underrated and dangerous. In my opinion (and many others) he beat Curtis Demarce at TFC.

4. Biff Charlie says:

No, Demarce won

5. Biff, yes Demarce won – I think what Bobby is saying is that a lot of people thought that Bell should have won the fight.

Josh Machan has been on a huge roll lately!

Any reason why Tamaki fought Clark again? (I haven’t seen either fight)

7. Mike Davis says:

Clark asked for rematch I guess cause he was winning the fight then just gassed and got elbowed in a very brutal fashion. So he got a rematch and just left his arm out there. He just wanted that win back I guess.

I don’t like the idea of giving rematches just cuz the other guy wants it, cuz he’s choked he lost.

I would reject. :)

9. Maricar says:

I thought it was a pretty good show, most of the fights went pretty fast but that’s out of the promoters hands. I enjoyed the Omic vs McArthur fight. McArthur is tough and hard to put away. I would really like to see Omic fight mein or McGillvary next.

10. Mike Davis says:

I heard ramblings of Mein vs omic fighting for a PFC title just not sure if thats just smoke and mirrors. As for rematches I dont like them unless the guy you beat gets a win or two after, after every signal one of my wins in KOTC a immediate rematch was offered every time.

11. Mike Davis says:

that would be on Oct.13th I heard.

12. Cole says:

I think that Mein needs to step up big time in competition. He is a level ahead of anyone around here, he needs to compete against guys his own skill level for sure. McGillvary vs Omic has to happend, I think thats a really good match for both.

13. Biff Charlie says:

When is this Mein kid going to stop being managed by his Dad and start fighting in the big shows. The guys really good.

McGillivray vs. Omic and Mein vs. Daynes… Someone make these fights happen! PLEEEEEEAASE!!!

15. Mein just fought Mike Ricci last year, that was a step up. He entered an 8 man tourney that folded after round 1.

I think the problem was that early in his career Jordan fought often adn against anybody.

Now he is being smarter, progressing nicely, and is getting better each time out.

Man what’s Corey’s obsession with the dead LGIO tournament… who cares.

17. Mike Davis says:

I like how Jordan is building his career very smart.

18. Jordan hits like a truck….