Who is the #1 Heavyweight in the world?

After Fedor lost this past weekend, who do you think is the #1 Heavyweight?  Cast your vote!

Who is the #1 Heavyweight fighter in the world?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

9 Responses to “ Who is the #1 Heavyweight in the world? ”

1. Very interesting that the guy who knocked off Fedor only has 2 votes yet Fedor is leading with 30. I voted for neither.

2. Brodie says:

I think Brock is #1 Carwin is #2 and Werdum possibly #3. I would love to see where things go after this weekend.

Fedor’s last fights weren’t against top guys. Werdum was his toughest opponent in a very long time.

Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin however both have impressive wins in the last 2 years. You have to give them #1 and #2. I would love to see where Valesquesz fairs out as well.

3. Puppettamer says:

Werdum is #1 look at his list of guys he has beat compared to Lesner

4. Phil Baroni says:

jds knocked out werdum so its pretty hard to rank him number 1…gotta go with brock at 1

5. Sean Quinn says:

FEDOR!!!!

6. Brodie says:

I think Werdum’s win takes him from #9 to top five,but I never considered Fedor #1, he is just to inconsistent. Feodr may be #1 but he needs to prove it.

7. MMA says:

Quinn… Fedor lol U must be still rocked from Delorme.. I say Carwin!! We will c on sat!!!

8. Does Werdum have to be ranked higher than Fedor? Fedor has one loss in 9.5 years. If they fought today, would anyone take Werdum?

I put Carwin at #1.

9. Brodie says:

That is an interesting point Keith. He certainly does not have to be ranked higher than Fedor. He ranks definitely higher than the #9 HW that he was before he fought Saturday. I say Fedor goes down though.

He has one loss, and Brock has one loss. Thing is, Brock has fought much better competition in the last 2 year even though he only has a 5 fight career right now.

MMA, you could be right Carwin may be the #1 HW after Saturday but as of right now it is Brock because he is the champ!!

Where does Overeem fit in to all this? He beat Rogers much quicker than Fedor did and took about none of the damage Fedor did. If Fedor is being held on such a pedastal whereis Overeem?

Overeem has losses but he is the current champ of Fedor’s division.