CFC 3 – Stranger vs Lee Photos

CFC3StrangerLee5

CFC3StrangerLee6

CFC3StrangerLee7

Next: Ben Nguyen vs Eric Perez

___________________________

***All photos by Chelsey Goodman

8 Responses to “ CFC 3 – Stranger vs Lee Photos ”

1. Kris Lee says:

Great job to Chris Stranger. I’ll train hard and come back.

2. ben says:

Bad luck kris, youl take the next one!

3. Lionel says:

hey Kris just remember you know what you have to do now buddy so train smart and get some good on the ground techniques and get back at it again it’s just a loss and someone gotta lose… so good luck to both you and Chris Stranger……the pic’s are great

4. Sharon says:

Hey Kris,,Theses pictures are awesome! Can’t wait till Friday to watch the real thing. You done really good. you know what you have to do now cuz train smart and learn some more good ground techniques. I’m sure you’ll do better next time around! Love you!

5. mark says:

that’s what happens when a young unexperienced fighter with 2 fights competes against a 35 year old veteran of mixed martial arts. Pops to Kris for getting in there with little training.

Stranger may only have 5 pro MMA fights, but he has a resume of about 15 years of training Jiu jitsu, also I hear about 30 amateur fights in boxing, kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts.
    Both of you guys keep training hard, and best of luck in the future.

6. Mark, I also heard Stranger was one of the 300 Spartans, fought with Geronimo, and led the Normandy invasion!

Cmon, if CFC really wanted unfair matchups, why would they not have given the brother of the CFC owner some tomato can to fight?

7. Kris Lee says:

Guys, Keith is right. People need to stop making excuses for me, it was a fair match-up, Stranger kicked my ass, lol. Lesson learned, I’ll keep training, and I’ll fight again when I feel ready. God Bless you all.

8. kris lee says:

2009= pathetic

it’s 2016 I’m going to put on some great fights. Been training hard for this.