Robin Black to Ultimate Cage Wars

Robin Black is back at it again, and is set to return to the world of MMA on November 28th at Ultimate Cage Wars in Winnipeg, Manitoba.  Robin is very excited to come home to Winnipeg and fight in front of his hometown (Technically from Pinawa, MB, but they don’t have MMA events yet).  And you know he’s serious as the fight is 7 weeks out and he already has his toque ready!

The contract has been signed and Robin is excited to return and prove that he is in this sport for good.

There are many doubters when it comes to Robin Black and MMA, but anybody in the sport that has crossed paths with him know he is the real deal, and will not disappoint.

Also not looking to disappoint is Robin’s opponent, but will wait until the promotion has final confirmation on their signing to announce.  But they are a 135er from Regina who wears a Purple belt in BJJ.  Look for a very technical match with somebody winning by Submission!

You can listen to Robin announcing this match and other topics including:  his last match, Cageplay.com, fat chicks, and possible opponent Janz Stein by clicking here:  Dave Blundell show.

18 Responses to “ Robin Black to Ultimate Cage Wars ”

1. J.T. says:

Janz Stein is going to DESTROY Robin Black!!! Haha, lets get serious now. I hope they are paying Janz enough to be wasting his time like this.
    JT

2. kyle says:

After Janz breaks this dudes arm in front of his hometown he will tuck his tail back into those tight little fairy pants and go back to what he knows best glam rock ….

Well, thanks fellas. I hope you make it out to the show.

4. Jason says:

LOL no love for Robin?

I’m used to it Jason my man. All I can do is work my hardest and fight to show my heart.
    See you at the show!

6. Any man who fights in the cage has my total respect, even if they wear Wonder Woman costumes at their second job!

7. Sean Quinn says:

I love you Robin…I love Janz too. Therefore i hope you both get black eyes and you both lose a tooth. That way, you can both be winners!!! YAY for winners!!!!

Thanks Keith!
    Sean Quinn. You, my friend, are a winner. And you, too, can have a black eye. Burn the toast, and your boyfriend’ll slap you around again….
    (prepares for Quinn’s wrath)

9. Sean Quinn says:

Yes, I am a winner. And if i make it to Winnipeg for that fight I will take my wrath out on you at that time. Let me just say dont let me catch you within 100 feet of a zuchini, a carrot, a cucmber….or my weiner. Or you will be sore. I mean sorry.

LOL. Dude, I really hope you make it out. Be great to have laughs IRL.

11. We should have setup Quinn as the ref!

There is no excuse, Quinn better be there!

12. Glad you guys moved the chat over from the forum. We’re honored! If Kennedy shows up I’ll have a heart attack.

13. Sean Quinn says:

I will do my damnedest to be there, but I am broke and will be there the weekend before for A Night in Bangkok. I hope to see some hottie trannies there. Lord knows Winnipeg is a great place to find them.

Quinn, you sicken me.

But I hope you make it.

15. Sean Quinn says:

Like youve never thought about it

16. Jonny Roode says:

I’ve known Robin for many many years…this dude has had to fight for his life before. He’s a no bullshit scrapper!
    Just because he doesn’t look like a fighter doesn’t mean he cant fight! Gina Corano doesn’t look like a fighter either…but I sure as hell ain’t getting in the ring with her (unless theres oil involved????lmao).

I gotta tell you, i’m super proud to say Robin Black and I are good friends from WAY back!

Look out Janz.

17. Did you just call Robin a girl? :)

Jonny, You coming to the fights this weekend?

18. Jonny Roode says:

I’d love to, but am working.
    I’ll hopefully get a chance to talk to Robin sometime soon. The last time we talked I was in Toronto in March, Our schedules are super busy, so its tough to keep up with friends in the industry. I had a chance to catch up with Brent Fitz recently (a mutual friend) that was super cool.